With the increase in DDoS attack prevention, the demand for cloud based prevention solutions is increasing rapidly. A company from India is launching a cloud-based DDoS protection solution to provide prevention for DDoS attacks.
This will significantly reduce the cost incurred by organizations and free up a lot of resources that are usually occupied with DDoS mitigation.
The technology uses data centers instead of traditional servers.
This technology will improve the DDoS mitigation process and can be efficiently deployed. It has been designed by a company from the United Arab Emirates and is known as MPLS Solutions.
- It is a type of service that prevents or lessens the effects of DDoS attacks.
- It also provides data protection and e-commerce solutions.
- It has a lot of benefits including its cost-effective and efficient design.
One of the key criteria for a successful DDoS mitigation service is customer service that is knowledgeable and responsive to customer’s needs. It provides custom solutions for any of its customers.
Many are taking advantage of this service because it helps a lot with the protection of websites, servers, and clients from an attack.
Cloud based DDoS mitigation
Cloud based DDoS mitigation services can provide a quick and effective solution to stopping the deleterious effects of DDoS attacks. These services are offered by companies with strong experience in preventing the recurrence of an attack. These solutions include, but are not limited to, storing a copy of the site on a different server, filtering out malicious traffic, and white-listing non-malicious traffic sources.
Cloud-Based DDOS Protection Keeps Your Business Online
DDoS attacks are a costly annoyance and one that can shut down your business for hours. The cloud-based DDOS protection, which is offered by a few different companies, will keep your business online. This service is affordable and has no physical disruption to your current setup.
It is available through a VPN connection and requires no heavy server management. This service allows you to keep your business running as usual, while blocking the traffic from malicious sources.
- Cloud-based DDoS protection is only as strong as the company providing it. Look for a provider that is reliable and can provide a dedicated security team to maintain the solutions.
- Cloud-based DDoS protection services use network infrastructure and intelligent algorithms to detect, identify, and defend against DDoS attacks.
- These services utilize sophisticated detection techniques that help proactively identify malicious traffic and filter it from the rest of your network before it reaches your servers.
Cloud-based DDoS protection services are offered as a virtual appliance and hosted service.
- It’s no longer news that DDoS attacks are on the rise, which brings the question of how to avoid them.
- For those of you who might not be familiar with the term, it simply means that your website or application is being flooded with millions of simultaneous requests from various sources (commonly known as an attack).