If you have a website and want to rank it higher in search engine results, you must be aware of search engine optimization. It’s the art and science of enhancing a website’s visibility and ranking. It plays a key role in the success of a website as 75 percent of web users never go beyond the first page of search engine results.
Thankfully, there are tools and strategies that you or your professional SEO company can use to get the desired results. SEO tools provide data and insights into your website’s overall health and performance. They also provide information on keywords, backlinks, and SEO competition in search engines.
In this blog post, we have listed seven analytical tools that can help you or your professional SEO company improve your SEO strategy. Read on to know their features and how they effectively complement professional SEO services.
1. Google Structured Data Testing
Structured data helps Google understand your content faster and better, and it boosts your website’s rank in web search results. It is important to have structured data free from any errors or bugs. Google Structured Data Testing is an easy-to-use tool that allows you to test your structured data code for errors. All you have to do is paste a code snippet or URL you want to test, and the tool will check and point out the errors present in the code. It also enables you to see whether a URL gets picked in search.
2. SEO Site Checkup
SEO Site Checkup is a website audit tool that can tell you about your website’s overall performance. It breaks down data and numbers into easy-to-understand reports and provides information on the factors that affect your website’s ranking. It automatically monitors weekly changes in over 30 SEO variables. The free version of the tool allows users to run one test an hour. It offers 51 tests in total, which include:
- Meta Title Test
- Meta Description Test
- Directory Browsing Test
- Nofollow Tag Test
- Disallow Directive Test
- Safe Browsing Test
- Mobile Snapshot Test
- URL Redirect Test
- Frameset Test
- Image Caching Test
3. Google Search Console
This free tool helps you monitor your site, measure its performance and traffic, and improve its presence in Google Search results. The tool can enable you to view the queries web users use before visiting your website. It will help you optimize your content and analyze your website’s position, impressions, and clicks on Google search. You can submit individual URLs and sitemaps for crawling to ensure that Google has the latest view of your website. The tool also gives you detailed crawl information about your websites. Using the tool, you also can:
- Check, test, and track your Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Test and enhance the mobile usability of your website.
- Monitor and improve your structured data for better results on Google search.
4. SEO Browser
Web crawlers and spiders view websites as pure HTML. SEO Browser converts your web pages into pure HTML to enable you to see and check your website the way search engines do. Using the tool, you can analyze the key information such as:
- Meta information
- Image alt tags
- Internal links
- External links
- Word count
- SERP preview
- Site load speed
- Server response code
Backlinks are crucial for a website’s domain authority. Ontolo helps you in link building by finding high-quality linking prospects from over 80 sources. Using the tool, you or your professional SEO company can:
- Search key websites where you can find a backlink.
- Filter the link based on Page Rank, Domain Authority, Moz Rank, and more.
- Find new link-building prospects based on your campaign’s needs.
- Save your search data one time, and the tool will search for new data daily.
- Receive email notifications of new link prospects.
- Upload prospect lists from other prospecting sources, including Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, or your custom list.
This tool also helps you understand your target market’s online search. It also enables you to create high-quality content and links to generate high-quality traffic.
The reputable online visibility management SaaS platform provides solutions for SEO, pay-per-click advertisements, social media, content marketing, and competitive research. The platform has an SEO tool kit that enables you or your professional SEO company to:
- Find millions of national and local keywords.
- Analyze the backlink profile of any domain.
- Execute SEO audits.
- Track your Search Engine Research Pages positions every day.
- Find topics that can improve traffic.
- Get tips on SEO-friendly content.
- Receive real-time metrics to improve content.
- Access an SEO writing assistant for better readability and originality.
This all-in-one SEO toolset provides excellent SEO solutions, free learning resources, and many free tools, including Webmaster tools, YouTube keywords, broken link checkers, and backlink checkers. Using the toolset, you can:
- Audit your site by crawling into all pages and get the overall SEO health score. The process flags all SEO issues and recommends solutions to fix those. The audit is cloud-based and requires no installation.
- Explore your competitors’ websites and see the keywords they are ranking for. You can also view the websites linking to their sites as well as their organic and paid traffic research.
- Discover excellent keyword ideas and the ones that your customers are using in their search. The keyword research feature allows you to enter a maximum number of 10,000 keywords at once and see the search volumes.
- Research and analyze the best content in your niche along with their metrics, including domain rating, referring domains, organic traffic, traffic value, and more.
- Check your website’s performance and rankings against your competitors and get a detailed report of different visibility, traffic, and position metrics.
To wrap it all up
Apart from these seven tools, several others include MOZ, Merkle’s Schema Markup Generator, Bing Markup Validator, KW Finder, SimilarWeb, and XML Sitemaps. If you are endeavoring to improve your website’s ranking, you can take the help of professional SEO services.