Are you familiar with the use of e-signature in documents? Do you know why it is used by many businesses and individuals? Well, these are some of the common questions many of you must be encountering. With the advancement in technology, businesses no longer need to use traditional physical signature methods. Earlier, you needed to physically sign and then scan a document, which involved many complicated steps, but now it is all simplified with modern technology. However, now it is convenient to create a document with the help of an electronic signature, which eliminates the need for a physical signature. Continue reading to find out everything about the e signature word document.
Why do businesses use e-signature?
An electronic signature is widely popular and is used by most businesses as it is an effective and efficient method rather than the traditional methods, which involve many complicated steps.
The basic function of an e-signature is to sign a document in a digitalized form, which makes it convenient for most businesses. The electronic signature identifies that the digital sign present is proof that the signer has approved the document.
Electronic signature gives a more professional look to the document and is done systematically according to the user’s preference. Therefore, most businesses switch to e-signature as it is quite fascinating.
Is adding an e-signature in MS Word beneficial?
- Microsoft Word is widely popular, and most businesses and individuals use it for creating documents. E signature Microsoft Word is convenient for users and boosts the speed of processing in a word document.
- The primary benefit of adding an electronic signature to the document is that it smoothly helps create and edit a document.
- It mainly helps to design and create the e-signature in such a way that is quite presentable and portrays the right image of every business.
- E signature is beneficial for anyone who needs to send signed documents regularly. All the team members in an organization can benefit from the use of electronic signatures.
How to create an e-signature in MS Word?
You can easily add e signature Microsoft Word by following some basic steps applicable for any version.
You need first to download the word document and then open it to edit the document. Once the document appears on the screen, you need to add your signature following four important steps. The steps are as follows:
- Bring the cursor where you want to add the signature in the word document. You can select any area of your own preferred choice.
- Click on insert and then click on the signature list option accompanied by the Microsoft office signature line.
- Fill in all the vital signature details in the setup box and select your choice for the signature box.
- After following all the previous steps, right-click on the signature box in the word document.
What is the importance of e-signature for business?
The signature word document plays a significant role for most companies, and it is recommended for all businesses for several reasons. Businesses that adopt the use of e-signature are preferred over any other competitors.
The reasons for using e-signature are as follows:
- Eco-friendly for business- It is environmentally friendly as it does not involve traditional physical signatures; instead, it is done in a digitalized form.
- Fast and efficient solution- The processing speed of the document is fast and efficient in a way that only enables simple steps, nothing complicated.
- Secure and safe- The digital signature is completely authentic and sealed against any threat.
- Cost-efficient- Business does not involve any paperwork as the e-signature is digitalized and saves any extra costs for the company.
Consider the above-stated details to know everything about electronic signature in a word document and its impact on several businesses.