Fans are one of the most commonly used electrical gadgets in our households. Besides providing us comfort and relaxation in the hot summers, they consume less power and incur lower electricity costs than air conditioners. So, be it an Orient table fan or a Fanzart ceiling fan, every prospective buyer tries to get hold of the best model.
But before you finally go for one, here’s a list of the best cost-friendly deals that different brands are offering for their fans. Be it a Bajaj fan price or Atomerg fan specifications, and we have tried to provide you with every detail.
- Luminous Dhoom (1200mm) Ceiling Fan:
- Affordable models with good functionality – that’s what a reputed brand like Luminous is known to offer. You can get this one for INR 2,140 only and enjoy a warranty of 2 years.
- With its simple brown-coloured look, it can perfectly fit with your home decor.
- This highly durable model is equipped with 3 blades that deliver 220 CMM of air and ensure that a pleasant cool breeze uniformly reaches every corner of the room.
- Its 12 pole motor has a rotation speed as high as 380 RPM and consumes a power of 70W only.
- Orient Electric (400 mm) Desk 25 Table Fan:
- Grab the budget-friendly deal of this model currently, at INR 2,299 only.
- First of all, its bi-colour (white and blue shade) looks splendid enough to make the model stand out among its counterparts and add an aesthetic feel to your space.
- A strong motor consuming only 53W power is installed in this 3-bladed fan. It rotates with a speed of 1310 RPM to emit maximum air and gives instant relaxation.
- Also, the user can control the direction of the airflow and its speed with 3-speed settings.
- Bajaj Frore 1200 mm Ceiling Fan:
- Bajaj is another trustable brand when it comes to electrical appliances, including fans. This model can be purchased for INR 1,709 only from Bajaj’s official website, along with a warranty of 2 years.
- It has a shining white look that goes well with any type of home interior.
- It comes with 3 blades that deliver 205 CMM of air. These blades are ribbed to enhance their stability.
- A high torque motor is fitted to deliver an impressive performance.
- CROMPTON High Flo Ester Pedestal Fan:
- This model is packed with features, and high performance can be bought for INR 2,765 only from Flipkart.
- A compact structure and a chic look make this model an eye-catcher.
- On the one hand, its motor rotates efficiently at 1300 RPM and has high air delivery. On the other hand, it requires only 55W of electricity.
- Other features like a smart remote for operation, the 3 plastic blades ensuring the finest air circulation and an adjustable pole make it a great buy.
- Atomberg Renesa 1200 mm Ceiling Fan:
- By increasing your budget just a little more, you can only buy this top-quality ceiling fan for INR 4,750.
- Its stylish body and 3 sleek blades in 6 variants give it a contemporary look and woo any buyer.
- The model’s BLDC motor enables it to showcase very high energy efficiency and consume only 28W of power every year.
- Of course, the air quality or performance isn’t compromised even a bit.
- It has the facilities of being controlled by a smart remote that bears options of the timer, boost, etc.
These are some of the cost-friendly deals on fans that you can opt for if purchasing one model of this gadget is on your bucket list. Each of the ones mentioned above, be it the best Orient table fan or the Luminous ceiling fan, is made to deliver exceptional services. Considering the Bajaj fan price and the price of the other models, it’s not a huge unaffordable investment either. So, go, grab the fan of your choice today!
If your budget prevents you from buying a new gas hob for your kitchen, you can look into the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store for exciting deals and offers. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has a wide selection of the best gas hobs available at affordable rates from top brands.
With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can avail of awesome offers like No Cost EMI and zero down payment options on the product of your choice. The card comes with a pre-approved limit of 4 lakh. You can repay the amount at flexible tenors within 3 to 24 months.